Call for reviewers closes 15 May 2017
We are seeking reviewers for ASCILITE 2017.
The intellectual strength of the ASCILITE 2017 conference derives in part from the rigour of our peer review process.
For 2017 we are pleased to be introducing a broader range of submission types. Each submission will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. We require a large number of volunteers for this important work.
Benefits of Reviewing for ASCILITE 2017
- Reviewers gain visibility for themselves and their institutions and will be acknowledged on the conference website.
- Reviewing gives you an opportunity to be proactive in the ASCILITE 2017 program planning process.
- It is a way to give back to your professional community.
- It is a way to learn about new and emerging work.
Eligibility to Become a Reviewer
- You do not need to commit to attend the conference to sign up as a reviewer.
- Expertise and professional experience in innovation, practice and research of educational technologies in tertiary education.
- Previous experience revising proposals for related academic conferences or publications preferred.
- Commitment to complete an online review of all assigned submissions (typically 2 to 4 for double blind peer review and 4 to 6 for double peer – not blind – review) by the due date (24 July 2017).
Become a reviewer for ASCILITE 2017
To volunteer, please complete the online form.
- 15 May 2017: Call for reviewers closes
- 22 May 2017: Deadline for submissions
- 12 June 2017: Submissions sent to reviewers
- 3 July 2017: Early bird registrations open
- 24 July 2017: Deadline to complete reviews
- 31 July 2017: Author notification
- 28 August 2017: Final revised papers due; draft program available
- 2 October 2017: Early bird closes; standard registration opens; final program available
- 6 November 2017: Proceedings released on website
- 27 November: Registration closes
- 4-6 December 2017: Conference
If you have any questions about becoming a reviewer please email firstname.lastname@example.org